Heads up! If you’re unwell on the day of your booking, no stress – please stay home, you can always call or email us for a rain-check code as long as its at least 20 mins prior to your booking time.
Constant Covid Clean procedures in place, & sanitiser stations for your wellbeing.
Book your jump here
Here's the important stuff...
Top 5 tips for a great time at Gravity Etc…
- Jump sessions run on the hour, every hour and this time includes a compulsory safety induction. To avoid disappointment it is highly recommended you book ahead and arrive 15 minutes before your session time to avoid any “last minute” check in queues.
- Before jumping, all jumpers are required to sign the Waiver and agree to the terms and conditions. If you’re under 18, you’ll need a parent or guardian to read and agree to the conditions of entry on your behalf. You can do this online or on one of our self-serve iPads when you arrive (you may need to queue for this!).
No Waiver=No Jump, No Jump = 🙁
- Read, understand the Rules of Entry in the reception area and our terms and conditions
- No one likes delays, including our staff – so please arrive 15 minutes before your jump session time, grab your wristband and Gravity grip socks, listen to the compulsory safety presentation and then get ready to jump. Arriving later may mean you miss out on some of your jump time.
- Non-slip Gravity Etc socks are to be worn at all times when on the trampolines.