Info on Hygiene, and satisfying Phase 3 of the Covid-19 WA Road Map obligations
As of the 6th June we’re in Phase 3 of the Covid-19 WA Road map! Now thats exciting! So we are open for business, but wary of health! Regular timetable has resumed with exception of Fridays Little Gravity and Cadets.
Parties: party room numbers will be restricted due to 2sqm per person, but give us a call, we’re happy to give you alternatives.
All senior staff and guardians have completed the AHA Covid 19 “Hygiene Officer” course.
All other staff have completed the AHA Covid 19 “Hygiene” course.
All Staff are also required to complete our in-house training in relation to our new cleaning policies and procedures – before returning to work.
We will have at least one “Hygiene Officer” on per shift, to ensure the cleaning rotations are adhered to.
We remain committed to your health and safety, and during this Phase 3, we will:
- provide hand sanitisation for all on the way in, and the way out, at our sanitisation stations.
- Our amenities are cleaned hourly, including “touchable” areas of the Centre – regularly sanitised though out each hour.
- the entire centre will still be cleaned and sanitised on closing – in line with our existing cleaning policy and procedures.
- In line with Phase 3, capacity will be set to maximum 100 jumpers on the main floor. Mezzanine level will be open for spectators as per square area ruling, and there is a sanitary wipe station and hand sanitising station upstairs and downstairs. Mezzanine level, lobby level, and High Performance Academy area are identified as individual areas as per Covid 19 Phase 3 Road Map.
- We ask that should you have to cough or sneeze, you grab a tissue, OR use the crook of your arm to cough or sneeze into, then grab a handwipe from reception or wash in the amenities provided.
- We ask that you CHOOSE RESPECT and take on a social responsibility towards hygiene and public health and safety too, by washing your hands regularly in the facilities provided, AND staying home if you’re unwell.
- Please book in advance so we know you’re coming, if a member of your family comes down unwell, we will gladly credit your jump for another time, or refund as long as your booking is cancelled 30 mins hour prior to the session. If a large group booking, cancellation must be 24 hrs prior.
- Our Cafe will be closed til Phase 4, but McDonalds 20% Off coffee vouchers are available at reception and you’re welcome to bring in “outside” hot drinks, we will still sell cold drinks in Lobby. If your kids are over 10 yrs you’re welcome to “drop and run” to reduce mezzanine numbers. Give us a heads up, then head out for a coffee or some shopping at the Shopping Centre next door for the hour. You must be back in time to collect your child. Note: while staff are watchful of kids leaving without parents, we take no responsibility should your child leave the centre, so please – be sure you enforce they must stay inside the building.
We follow ATPA guidelines for staffing – 1 per 20 on the floor. We cant afford to waste money on unnecessary shifts – or be caught short with staff numbers due to cleaning requirements – so we can ensure we staff correctly, we ask that you please book on-line in advance so we know you’re coming (www.gravityetc.com.au )
- Yes you can: still purchase water, socks, tech skillz academy items, if you want – by eftpos, or on-line
- Have credit (s) ? Yes! Definitely please do use it! But please still book in advance, and not on the day: by emailing Erryn via email@example.com OR Shannon via firstname.lastname@example.org and they will allocate your credit (s) on file, to your booking (s), enabling an easier check in process and a guaranteed spot on the floor.
- Need help, have any concerns, or need questions answered? Please feel free to email the above addresses 😊
Water bottle refills available at the water fountain, but no actual drinking from it).
Sorry – but staff cannot allow exceptions the above, and guests who cannot follow the regulations set out will be asked to leave. This is for the benefit of all our guests and staff.Skillz Academy kids ? Our “new and improved” – standard Academy timetable will resume in Term 3. Please register HERE for information.
Stay tuned on our Social Media : Our hours may change as a result of government regulation. We’ll stay up to date, and we’ll update you too.
Research: Click here for our State Governments latest updates (updated daily) WA Government link for updates on Corona Virus
Our promise to you: As always, we will have a sanitised, hygienic Centre for you to visit, and your best interests at heart.
Thanks for your continued support.