Info on Hygiene, and satisfying Phase 4 of the Covid-19 WA Road Map obligations
Phase 4!! Well done WA!! Lets all keep up the good work! We’re open for business, but wary of health! Please refer to our updated timetable.
Parties: party room numbers are still restricted due to 2sqm per person rule, but give us a call, we have some great alternatives.
Covid Clean Training: All senior staff and guardians have completed the AHA Covid 19 “Hygiene Officer” course. All other staff have completed the AHA Covid 19 “Hygiene” course. All Staff are also required to complete our in-house training in relation to our new cleaning policies and procedures – before returning to work.
We remain committed to your health and safety, and during this Phase 4 , we will:
- provide hand sanitisation for all on the way in, and the way out, at our sanitisation stations.
- We will have at least one “Hygiene Officer” on per shift, to ensure the cleaning rotations are adhered to.
- Our amenities are cleaned hourly, and high traffic “touchable” areas of the Centre – regularly sanitised thoughout each hour.
- the entire centre will still be cleaned and sanitised on closing – in line with our existing cleaning policy and procedures.
- Mezzanine level is now open for spectators, and there is a sanitary wipe station and hand sanitising station upstairs and downstairs.
- We ask that should you have to cough or sneeze, you grab a tissue, OR use the crook of your arm to cough or sneeze into, then grab a handwipe from reception or wash in the amenities provided.
- We ask that you CHOOSE RESPECT and take on a social responsibility towards hygiene, social distancing, and public health and safety too, by washing your hands regularly, or sanitising with the facilities provided, practicing social distancing AND please – stay home if you’re unwell.
- Please book in advance so we know you’re coming, if a member of your family comes down unwell, we will gladly credit your jump for another time, or refund as long as your booking is cancelled 30 mins hour prior to the session. If a large group booking, cancellation must be 24 hrs prior.
- Sorry – our Cafe remains closed til we’re back on our feet, but our neighbours – McDonalds Dalyellup have provided 20% Off coffee vouchers (available at reception) and you’re welcome to bring in “outside” hot drinks, we will still sell cold drinks in Lobby. If your kids are over 10 yrs you’re welcome to “drop and run” to reduce mezzanine numbers. Give us a heads up, then head out for a coffee or some shopping at the Centre next door for the hour. You must be back in time to collect your child. Note: while staff are watchful of kids leaving without parents, we take no responsibility should your child leave the centre, so please – be sure you enforce they must stay inside the building, and encourage them to talk to a staff member if they need.
We follow ATPA guidelines for staffing – 1 per 20 on the floor. We cant afford to roster unnecessary shifts – or be caught short with staff numbers due to cleaning requirements – so we can ensure we staff correctly, we ask that you please book on-line in advance so we know you’re coming 🙂 (www.gravityetc.com.au )
- Yes you can: still purchase water, socks, tech skillz academy items, if you want.
- Have credit (s) ? Yes! Definitely please do use it! But please still book in advance, and not on the day: by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will allocate your credit (s) on file, to your booking (s), enabling an easier check in process and a guaranteed spot on the floor.
- Need help, have any concerns, or need questions answered? Please feel free to email the above addresses 😊
Water bottle refills available at the water fountain, but no actual drinking from it).
Sorry – but staff cannot allow exceptions the above. This is for the benefit of all our guests and staff.Skillz Academy kids ? Our Academy timetable will resume in Term 3. Please register HERE for information.
Stay tuned on our Social Media : Our hours may change as a result of government regulation. We’ll stay up to date, and we’ll update you too.
Research: Click here for our State Governments latest updates (updated daily) WA Government link for updates on Corona Virus
Our promise to you: As always, we will have a sanitised, hygienic Centre for you to visit, and your best interests at heart.
Thanks for your continued support.