Gravity Etc is proud to be a member of The Australian Trampoline Parks Association (ATPA). The ATPA is an independent body established to set and govern safety standards within the Australian Trampoline Park Industry. It is a sub-committee of the International Trampoline Park Association and has been formed to:
- Develop an Industry Standard for the Design, Manufacture, Installation,
Operation, Maintenance and Inspection of Trampoline Parks.
- Maintain Safety Standards
- Protect & Promote Safety in the Industry
As a member of the ATPA we have completed a comprehensive audit, which has ensured that Gravity Etc:
- Meets the highest levels of safety within the trampoline park industry
- Complies with all elements of the Australian Industry Standard
- Achieve accreditation through independent safety audits by AM-SAFE
We see our membership of the ATPA as being important for ensuring that the safety and well being of patrons remains at the forefront of the Gravity Etc experience.