Trampolining has so many benefits for your health, including improving pelvic floor and core by engaging and strengthening these muscles during every movement, shaking up those happy hormones, improving flexibility and co-ordination, increasing fast twitch muscle fibre, improving bone density which reduces the risk of injury in other sports and activities, benefits to the lymphatic system, cardiovascular system, endocrine system … the list goes on. Don’t believe me? Google it, and read about it for yourself.
For me, the biggest benefit is leaving the floor feeling “on top of the world”, with spring in my step. Totally exhilarated, and capable of making it thru my day – without that exhausted, drained and achy feeling.
Best Tip? Start low and slow, no-ones there to judge, everyone else is busy on their own fitness journey (or if you’re me – trying to breathe!). With many options to adapt each exercise to suit your current fitness needs – you really can work out at your own level, with inspiration and encouragement from our other class members and instructor, and feel yourself improve every week.
Some of our Fitz fanatics drive 30 mins to get here, 3 times a week. They all started at the same point – never having jumped before. Three years on – I am amazed by every one of them, and so proud!! Empowered, happy, energetic, fit and flexible in their 30’s, 40’s 50’s and 60’s. These guys show me that age is NOT a good excuse to be unfit, and that FUN is not just for the kids.
Ultimately, you can burn up to 1000 calories an hour, but blah blah – thats just numbers, and who’s counting? so really – if you’re after fun, encouragement, fitness, flexibility, energy, and support – jump into our strength and rebounding workout that is suitable for all fitness levels.
Gravity Fitz really can help you become the “you”, you want to be, and lets face it, time waits for no man (or woman). So what do you have to lose? (apart from inflexibility and immobility later in life, excess weight, low vibes, or fear).
All YOU need to do, is start the journey!
What to bring:
- Gravity grip socks (can be purchased at Gravity Etc or on-line and are yours to keep)
- A water bottle (or water can be purchased with refill station available upstairs)
- A “can do” attitude
What does it cost
- Memberships from $14.95 pw for unlimited classes
- Casual Visits $18pp
- 10 jump Multipass – can be used for fitness or general jumps – $15 per session
- Express Fitz – Worried that you wont make it thru an hour? No time? Then try Express Fitz – every Tuesday 3:30 and Wednesday 5:30 in the school term for $7. Even better – you can to bring the kids to jump for $7 also, while you work out!